The beach, the promenade du clair de lune with its exotic gardens and a sea bus to the legendary privateer town of Saint-Malo are all just a short stroll from the hotel.
The town centre, casino, market, swimming pool, shops, etc., are all within 500 metres.
You will be able to enjoy 8kms of coastal pathways, the municipal park at Port Breton with a wonderful collection of trees and plants (5 hectares, 40 animal species, rose garden).
Dinard also offers a wide range of sporting activities: swimming, sailing school, sand yachting, sea fishing, diving, yachting, flying, micro-lights, horse-riding (horse centre and pony club in Dinard), climbing, mountain-biking, golf (5 courses), tennis, karting, paintball, hot air ballooning, bowling alley; etc.
You will be able to explore the following places near Dinard:
- Saint-Malo, the old privateer town (11km)
- The Grand Aquarium (Saint-Malo 11km)
- The Chateau de Montmarin (6km)
- The Fort National (Saint-Malo 11km)
- The Fort du petit Be (Saint-Malo 11km)
- The Labyrinthe du Corsaire (Saint-Malo 11km)
- The Manoir Jacques Cartier (Saint-Malo 11km)
- Dinan, a medieval town (21km)
- The Musée du Rail (Rail Museum in Dinan 21km)
- The Musée de la Pomme et du Cidre (Apple and Cider Museum in Pleudihen 23km)
- The Château et Parc Zoologique de la Bourbansais (Château with zoological gardens 36km)
- The COBAC amusement park Parc (33km)
- The Fort la Latte (36km)
- The Chateau de Combourg (44km)
- The Musée Mathurin Méheut (Lamballe 47km)
- Bécherel, a book centre (50km)
- The Mont Saint-Michel and the bay (57km)
- Manoir de l'automobiles de Lohéac (Manor with automobile collection, 107km)